Let me respond my way, construct my theme
From particles of a different dream,
Be it illusion as well it may.
I would sooner hope and believe
Than dig for my living life a present grave.
...
- I still will sing with credence and with passion
In a new fashion
That I will believe in April while I live.
I will believe in Spring,
That custom of the year, so frail, so brave,
Custom without a loss of mystery.

Vita Sackville-West, The Garden, 1946

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Wonderful Neuton

The Neuton lawnmower is a beautiful thing.  Jeff's out mowing right now and at the loudest it sounds like a vacuum cleaner.  It just hums along and with the bag attachment it is picking up lots of lovely grass for the compost bins.  We can usually mow our whole lawn twice on one charge.  It is a bit heavy to push up the little incline in our yard, but I think that's worth it for an electric lawn mower that doesn't cause so much pollution.  Plus, if you are me, getting a traditional gas mower going is somewhat impossible - I pull on that stupid thing and it just doesn't start.  With the Neuton you just squeeze the handle and if it gets away from me, I don't have to work to restart it.  Overall, I think it was a very good purchase.  How cool it is to mow the lawn and just smell cut grass!
Neuton Lawn Mowers

No comments:

Post a Comment